8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know where I can get a good deal for the 3" universal fit? Going to weld it on since my CEL for my BCRH comes up every once in a while.

Procivic had the lowest price but their shipping is too high.

Thanks.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
NA06SI has the Magnaflow HFC welded onto his BCRH. I remember hiim saying the HFC was $100. You might want to check with him, to see where he got his.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good question... Will 3" fit the BCRH? I'm assuming it would since it says that it is a universal fit.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Im going with the 2.5" inlet/outlet. Anyone know where I can get the flanges to weld on to this cat? I know ones a 3 bolt and ones a 2 bolt.

·
Registered
169 Posts
i might get the Strup header and was planning on welding a magnaflow cat. I'll need the flanges too but I dont know which one I'll need...When doing this I guess we have to relocate the hole for the second O2 sensor right?

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Supa Ninja, ur setup looks awesome! Good job man. Thanks for the info on excelerate, ill give them a call and grab some flanges, order a bung from summit racing, then get the cat and put it all together.

Ive got a BCRH and need to fab up a cat to bolt in, in place of the test pipe. In no way am I destroying my header!

·
Registered
8,668 Posts
happy -thanks, its a custom 3" that I had a local hot rod shop fab up.

andrew- I got the bung from excelerate also, should save you some shipping.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Bumping an old thread. :bunny:

Would the 3" converter work well with a Skunk2 Alpha header and Invidia Q300?
I bought the 3" OBDll version thinking I was going to weld it onto the Invidia header and Q300, but ended up with a Skunk2 Alpha instead. Now I'm not sure if I should just go ahead and use the 3" or switch it for the 2.5" OBDll one because of the smaller collector on the Skunk2.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts