8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 7575 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well every other state has a spotted thread...time we get one too!

NBP Si Coupe with NY plates driving on I-90 West near Springfield.
FBP Si Coupe in Maynard, MA
GGM Si Coupe on Rte 9 in Worcester, MA
Nearly every morning I see a FBP Si coupe like mine on Rte 117 in Bolton. I've also spotted a NBP Si coupe and FBP Si sedan on my way home either in Bolton or Lancaster, MA

Dunno if any of them are on here...

·
Registered
15 Posts
DaviSi said:
im from worcester with FBP coupe iono if that anything but yeah
do you happen to go to HCC? i saw one that goes to a local college wondering if it was you i saw the other day.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spotted a few more this weekend:

RR Si coupe in Lancaster on Rte 117 by I-190
GG Si coupe in Worcester on I-290 - he went on I-190

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Spotted:

NHBP Si with HFP lip kit and Black rims w/ silver lip at about 1:10pm in the parking lot @ the North Shore Mall in Peabody, MA

I was in ASM EX w/ hfp front lip. Wanted to find where you parked and leave an 8th sticker... but fiancee was opposed to the idea.

Anyone from this site?

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spotted:

Worcester: Halloween Outlet (Gold Star Blvd.): RR FA5
Worcester: I-290 W.: RR FG2, modded exhaust/taillights, had ClubSi sticker..
Somerville: Cambridge St.: NBP FA5

·
Registered
183 Posts
was talking with someone working at a Shell gas station on Mass Ave near the BU Medical Center.

Told me he had a friend with an LX civic I believe and he had bought 17" rims but they were rubbing on his car. Anyone here?

·
Registered
346 Posts
^^ Was a girl driving it because I saw the same color pull right up next to me at a light in Quincy
I think it was a guy...

Do you have a red coupe? I saw one driving down neponset Ave today with a girl in the passengers seat. I was leaving Wendys :thumb:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
a few mornings I have seen a RR Si coupe on 117 in Bolton...I've seen it before in Leominster... anyone here?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yea seriously how bout them Red Sox and just about every other sports team here lol Even the bruins have a winning record

1 - 20 of 7575 Posts