8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Damnit! i wish i lived in MA right now! all well i guess i have to stick with msrp. nice find, i hope it helps some people out on here.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
nice find. People should take advantage of this. It doesn't have a stipulation listed against the SI.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeap i got a si 400 under msrp..
now it will be bout 2 months before i get my white si wit nav...
best part,
im financing 6k
lol
ill own it in a yr

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
I would tell anyone buying the SI to print that out. Take it to your dealer and see if they'll honor it. Say you could go elsewhere if they don't want to match the pricing.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
webby said:
I would tell anyone buying the SI to print that out. Take it to your dealer and see if they'll honor it. Say you could go elsewhere if they don't want to match the pricing.
yea but they could call ur bluff and say whos honda north??
but it would be worth a shot

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
I guess it might not be really smart for people across the entire US, but it at least shows the dealer near you what other dealers are doing. I've gone 5 hrs away to get a vehicle because one didn't want to match on price. Their loss. I guess it just depends on how far away that dealer is from you.

·
Registered
236 Posts
If you want an SI in north dakota for exactly MSRP talk to me. My name is Grant Simonson and i work at Corwin Honda in Fargo North Dakota (yes like the movie but i dont have and accent). We dont believe in marking the SI up we sold our white one the first day for msrp and we have a black one coming in the next couple weeks. any one can email me at [email protected] with questions im glad to help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts