8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
71,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M62 (blower only...no manifold, no tensioner, etc.) comes with your choice of 3.6, 3.3, 3.0, or 2.95" bp, plus the ct inlet and base plate from the kit. was rebuilt/ported by stiegemeier before i bought it and i put about 10k on it. $850

IMT Big Bore Inlet w/J37 adapter flange. $250

IMT Stage 1 core, adapter/coolant plate, and 1/4" spacer. $325

IMT Stage 2 (V1) core, 1" spacer. $300

IMT Stage 2 (V2) core $175

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
How much whp and torque did u make on this kit? How much would u sell everything as a package for? Anything missing from the kit?

·
Administrator
71,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think a rebuild is about 500-600, but might be more or less depending on what needs to be replaced and what other addins you choose to upgrade like bearings and such.

a carb sticker would be hard to come by. my understanding is you have to prove to ct that you are the original owner with an invoice and then a pic of the 3.6" bp mounted and they might send you one. i have never done this myself, so i cannot confirm that is totally accurate.

side note, if anyone is interested in any of this stuff, i am ready to make a deal, especially on a package/combo of items.

PM me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Do you know how much boost you made with the 3.3 bp? I've been looking into the 3.2 and 3.4 but this is a good deal. I'm looking to get anywhere from 7-9psi.

I have a comptech S/C for that's going on a rsx that has the 3.8 bp btw.

Edit: Pmed

·
Registered
992 Posts

·
Administrator
71,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If I absolutely have to, I will sell the IMT STAGE 2 (V2) AC setup as a desired kit WITH the SC.

Kit would consist of:

M62
Choice of pulley (3.6, 3.3, 3.0, or 2.95")
(Ported) CT inlet
Stiegemeier Numbered CT mounting plate (makes a nice mantle piece since replaced by IMT plate)
IMT Stage 2 (V2) core
IMT Aftercooler adapter/coolant plate
IMT 1" spacer

$1500.

I’ll include a couple of the old belts I have….nothing wrong with them, used for minimal miles before stepped up pulley sizes. Might help you get up and running, although cannot vouch they will fit your pulley combo. I had them on a TSX and 3.15 (or was it 3.0”?) combo I think. If serious and need measurements of the belt(s) I can find those out. I’ll include the NIB Gates Racing blue belt I have that is 81”. Will also include the used bypass valve that came with the kit. I immediately changed it out to BBG, so I cannot vouch for it, but will include it. I will also include the used idler pulleys I have. I think the smooth might need the bearings replaced though. Will include the modified 310 injectors that came with the kit. Again, I never ran these, so not sure about them, I immediately went to 775, and then 1k. Tabs are broke off, but will include them anyway. Will also include the CF fuel rail cover. 99.9% mint. I have an extra inlet (no bore) I can toss in too. Hell, I can even toss in another BP.

So adding in:

Used belts
Used Bypass Valve
Used Idler Pulleys
Used/Modified 310 injectors
CF Fuel Rail cover
Another BP of your choice

If you are buying this to piece together a kit, you’ll need a few parts for the CT kit, and then a few parts for the aftercooler setup to be up and running. I heard a few months back that CT wants $800 for the manifold NIB. Again, that was a few months ago and at the time they were out of stock. While you’re ordering that you’ll want to get the tensioner setup (although Merc might be able to help you out with one of his kits…..not sure….)…probably a couple hundred. Besides hardware, those are the main components of the SC kit.

For the AC kit, you’d need a heat exchanger, pump, and usually a reservoir. Can probably have all that for 350-500 or so. My estimate is that you’ll be out 3k or so to have a boosted and cooled setup although I would still have the SC rebuilt. That is another $600 or so. But at that point, for $3500, you’ll have a freshly rebuilt, ported, and cooled supercharger setup. I would get 1k injectors at least for that, new belt, and some fresh hardware, but I challenge you to buy the same stuff for significantly less and have a mint, cooled, and ported setup.

Again, I have to recommend you rebuild this thing. I do not say this because I think there is anything wrong with it. I say this because it is a used kit. Sold as is. With no promises of warranty. Do not be scared. I say this to protect myself as a seller and so that as the buyer you are not to assume this kit is as new as the day it was unboxed from CT. With a rebuild you’ll have peace of mind when installing that everything is fresh and ready for years of midnight races in Mexico. I ran this kit for several years as is and took it off to upgrade to TVS. It never gave me any trouble. Buy with confidence.

·
Registered
944 Posts
So, so, sooo tempting to buy that supercharger off you to start piecing together a kit... Ever since I took mine off and went back stock I have been itching to get another... I was gonna get a 5.0 Stang butttt I almost have my Si paid off... Hmmmm

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.