8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
^ I agree, a name brand header bought from the site is win.

Buying no name, ebay knock offs shouldn't even be considered.

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
that header looks alil rough brah it looks like a shorty welded to some pipes... thats a no go for me ...... go buy a used dc. or save and get somthin alil better

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vibrant w/hfc knock off.
It looks exactly like the Vibrant w/ hfc in the Mother of All Headers thread. Thanks for the help. If I end up getting it I'll let you guys know how it turned out. I bought a CAI from 'eshit' and it's returned good results so far.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I came across this page and it piqued my interest. I went out to check to see if anyone had any reviews on it. I couldn't find anyone. I also couldn't find the header on any other site besides m2performance.net and hopupracing.com

I checked it out by part number, and I noticed that on hopup's site, it lists the header for the SI, but if you go to M2's site it says its only for the 02-06 RSX.

M2 Performance

Honda Civic Exhaust / Headers - M2 Performance Honda Civic 06-09 SI 4-2-1 Exhaust Header Free Shipping

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
C'mon, you bought a fricken Civic SI. Why buy ebay products and gain only so much on it and later replace it because it failed on you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts