8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i went and payed for my 2009 civic SI today i will be picking it up friday or saturday, thay just had to order my full HFP lip kit and get it put on and clean the car up so i just told them id pick it up at the end of the week :) im pumped i cant wait the total was 23,900 for the car and the lips and there give me 15,000 on trade for my 2008 honda fit. and thats 2,000 over trade in value so when it comes down to it i got a good deal. here are some pics from the dealer.

And this is the fit that im trading in.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TWFTW :thumb:

That fit is pretty nice too.

yea its not to bad i like it but its an auto(for my girl she cant drive a 5speed "yet") and its super slow lol i have to have it floored to get up a hill. so ill lose 2,100 on a trade in (becouse i payed cash for the fit) and just trade it in and pay cash for the rest. the fit is lowered on skunk2 springs jdm tail lights 8000k HID headlights 8000k HID fog lights jdm visors front and rear JDM red "H" badges 16" Konig Heliums and other little **** but again like i said to dam slow and im sick of the auto for the SI my girl will have to lear how to drive a 5speed :)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.