8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I like it:wigglesmiley:.
I know you can get the red stitch boot from CollegeHillsHonda.com but where did you get the shift knob and how much did it cost?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Very nice!! I love that knob. I would have it on my 92 integra but in the summer it gets way too hot!!!
I have a CTR shift knob and whenever I park in the summer I put my beer koozie over top of it. It's still a tad bit warm, but it's not like you're going to burn your hand on it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a CTR shift knob and whenever I park in the summer I put my beer koozie over top of it. It's still a tad bit warm, but it's not like you're going to burn your hand on it.
I had the DC5R knob on my RSX and now this knob on the Civic. I always use an old Oakley's sunglasses microfiber case. It is still fairly warm, but takes the sting out of it in mid summer.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like it:wigglesmiley:.
I know you can get the red stitch boot from CollegeHillsHonda.com but where did you get the shift knob and how much did it cost?
I got mine from ICB Motorsports for $49. They are available all over the place. If I hadn't thrown the box away already, I'd get you the P/N and you could get it from any Honda/Acura dealer.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
The knob is for the 07/08 Fit, 02-05 RSX base, and early 00+ 4 cyl Accords. Part number 08U92-S6M-200A. $36.25+shipping from College Hills or $46.64 shipped from hondapartsunlimited.com.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts