8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here it goes. I havent seen this anyplace but thought I would ask away. I have a few questions.
1. Im thinking about getting A NBP LX coupe with grey int. but I want black but Im looking at saving money..*is the carpet diff with grey and black int?* if it is diff I might end up waiting.

2. can I put the navi system into it later or is that not a option with the lx?

sorry if these have been addressed already.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
GlassDoctor said:
Ok here it goes. I havent seen this anyplace but thought I would ask away. I have a few questions.
1. Im thinking about getting A NBP LX coupe with grey int. but I want black but Im looking at saving money..*is the carpet diff with grey and black int?* if it is diff I might end up waiting.

2. can I put the navi system into it later or is that not a option with the lx?

sorry if these have been addressed already.
I have a NBP lX coupe... my interior is grey, my mats are grey too. It doesnt look bad, it actually goes well with the dash. People don't get in my car and say ewww your interior is grey, they say damn this interior is nice, and these seats are awesome.

I think you can have navi in the car as an option, but why would you want it? I heard there are problems with the Navi that comes with the car. Just get a tom tom and hardwire that thing at the bottom of the center console.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is a good idea, that or spend another 1000-2000 on a pioneer avic n1 or something like that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts