8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1761 - 1780 of 4526 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Those are spyder headlights. Actually I took them off and upt a different kind on. Those ones were kinda crappy. The LED's vibrated back out, and then it got dirty, and one of the headlights wiring was bad inside so it didn't stay on sometimes. They actually are probably fine. Just gotta fix teh wiring. But the company sent me a different set for free, so I have those now. I'll take pics of those sometime. I still have the ones shown in the picture sitting around. If anyone wants them, I'll sell them for really cheap.

·
Registered
21,213 Posts
Man I didn't know there were this many LX owners on the site! :woot:
I think LX is the most popular model, followed by EX, Si and DX being the least.

We just have lots of Si owners here because they appeal to young males, who are usually internet savvy.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think LX is the most popular model, followed by EX, Si and DX being the least.

We just have lots of Si owners here because they appeal to young males, who are usually internet savvy.
Yes and the LX's appeal to males who are married and wish to stay that way by not overspending on "just a car", lol. :bighug:

1761 - 1780 of 4526 Posts