8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nick(nycclaye) and I are planning on grabbing a couple of drinks while his car is at Forged Performance tomorrow. Since Nick isn't from around here this is where we are going unless someone else has a better idea....:eek:hsnap:

I figure we can head up there around 1 pm. We can celebrate the weekend...Nick's car running correctly....my promotion and whatever else either way come drink BEER with us :readtherules:

Sidelines Sports Grille The Original Sidelines Sports Grille
840 Barrett Pkwy
Kennesaw GA 30144

if anybody wants to meet up with us before PM me and Ill give you my number

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
hehe west side eh? tempting if I am not in a CCNA class.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha ive been going to this place since I was 18...hot waitress' cheap but good food and lets not forget the beer.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
hehe hawties serving food and low cost food sounds reasonable. I'd likely be rolling out solo (wifey really doesn't like crowds) so no drinking for me.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
around 1pm it shouldnt be all that crowded. She is more than welcome to come it's a large place. On one side they have the tall tables and in the back the pool tables and on the other side is the bar with boothes and smaller tables. It doesnt get crowded until later that nite bc they have live music which is usually pretty good.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes right down the rd from you so you'll be there lmao and ill encourage him to drink

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
yes right down the rd from you so you'll be there lmao and ill encourage him to drink
Sidelines ftw! Maybe I can get nick to drink enough so I can drive his car! Lol
I sense some tag team action going on here....:readtherules: :readtherules:

on my way to atlanta now.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
so how was the tag team?:hiding:
fantastic :thumb:

well worth the drive. I'd get into the details, but I don't kiss and tell :dance:

whoa bad news bears there!
You should've came!!! I got the injectors installed, BOV installed (HKS SSQV sounds so sexy), and retuned!!!

·
Banned
28,158 Posts
in his head :giggle:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts