8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone using Luminics bulbs in either the low or high beams? I would like to change my DRL/high beams to the yellow luminics, but have always been skeptical of the higher wattages in the Luminics bulbs...can anyone give me some feedback if putting in a higher wattage bulb in the low/high beam will do any damage? or are they fine to put in no problem? thanks!..if they are fine to put it, what bulb do you suggest i get for the low beam? high beam?

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
actually there are several members on our site that have been running them for some time without a problem.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have Luminics in my car and have used both yellow and ultra white low and high with yellow fogs. I was pulled over 3 times in one weekend for the yellow lowbeams. Not illegal but you be noticed more. The yellows worked great with the snow and ice storms recently. I changed to the ultra white 5125k and they are white with a tint of blue. They work well and you will be less noticed by police. The yellow fogs are the onlyway to go though. Ebay was where I got all of my lights and they were the cheapest 25 bucks a pair with shipping. Ultra stars are 49.99 at Pep Boys

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I've been using yellow Luminics bulbs in my DRL/high beams for nearly two years now and still running great. Love the way it looks and I love the fact that I can be seen during inclement weather or just before sunset without having to turn my headlights on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts