8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i just purchased my new Enkei EKM3 for my 06 FG2, I'm planning on purchasing some new lug nut and i was wondering what lug nuts i should but. i purchased my wheels on tirerrack.com and it says the bolt patterns ar 5-114". I'm not familiar with any of the sizing so if anyone can help that'll be great. thank a lot. :wavey:

·
Registered
665 Posts
any aftermarket lug nut will work as long as its 12x1.5
not necessarily. he more than likely needs the taper seat lug nut. every aftermarket wheel ive ever seen has the taper seat. but aftermarket lug companies make all the varieties.. taper, ball, and i think flat. make sure youre getting the right kind. you dont wanna be warping the lug seats on those nice new wheels. i think most hondas come stock with the ball type.

i have Gorilla spline drive lug nuts in chrome if youre wondering. so far so good!

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Do you like wheels or love your wheels? If you like your wheels then get whatever aftermarket lugs you like with the acorn/taper seat. If you love your wheels then do them a huge favor and buy a set with swivel seats to save the face of the lugholes. The swivel seats prevent the face of the lugs from digging into the face of the lugholes.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you like wheels or love your wheels? If you like your wheels then get whatever aftermarket lugs you like with the acorn/taper seat. If you love your wheels then do them a huge favor and buy a set with swivel seats to save the face of the lugholes. The swivel seats prevent the face of the lugs from digging into the face of the lugholes.
thanks for the tip! of course I'm gonna love my wheels haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.