8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
honda put on there website they got a LSD on the coupe? is this for the manual or automatic? and did they put this on the 06?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
From what the website is saying (I went and looked) it sounds like the non-Si models are getting an LSD too now.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Wow thats pretty awesome, kind of sucks for 06-07 R18 owners. The LSD doesn't really do anything anyway, and with the power of the R18 its not really going to help.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Skylinegtr06 said:
Wow thats pretty awesome, kind of sucks for 06-07 R18 owners. The LSD doesn't really do anything anyway, and with the power of the R18 its not really going to help.
dude don't start bashing on this thread.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
I dont think they would put an LSD on R18's because of cost and the fact that the need is very little in the standpoint of being fuel efficient. Like many of the cars out there dont have LSD's

·
Registered
61 Posts
Not for nothing Lsd advertisement has been up on the Honda website for the 07 coupe for quite some time it refers to the 07 NOT the 08. It was up when I bought my Ex/coupe in June. Do you really think Honda left a typo up for at least 3 months, let me think ummm...no. If you want to find out what a LSD is just google it its not such a big deal.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts