8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Of course, the government was looking into and developing LSD as a way to control minds. What easier way than using it on your own troops for expirements.

Can't wait till I get a hold of some!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
mO 64 StAnG 06 said:
Of course, the government was looking into and developing LSD as a way to control minds. What easier way than using it on your own troops for expirements.

Can't wait till I get a hold of some!
to control minds? what are you talking about?

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
megahurts said:
to control minds? what are you talking about?
Seen an episode on History Channel a while back talking about it. At the time their wasn't much research on this drug but they knew the drug had the capabilities to alter the mind. So the US Government further researched this drug in hope of being able to control or subdue people with the mind altering drug, LSD, during the cold war in fear of the Russians being able to do so.

I think thats what it said, but it was something about mind control...

But LSD is by far the most researched drug in the world.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
mO 64 StAnG 06 said:
Seen an episode on History Channel a while back talking about it. At the time their wasn't much research on this drug but they knew the drug had the capabilities to alter the mind. So the US Government further researched this drug in hope of being able to control or subdue people with the mind altering drug, LSD, during the cold war in fear of the Russians being able to do so.

I think thats what it said, but it was something about mind control...

But LSD is by far the most researched drug in the world.
to even think LSD would be a tool with which to control minds is absurd...

LSD is what gets you high in mushrooms right
wrong, psilocybin is what gets you high in mushrooms.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts