8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay so up for sale is my LSD exhaust for the Fa5. I got it used from a member on here, but he didn't have it for very long. It's been on my car for about 2 months, and is still in good condition. It sounds amazing and I wish I didn't have to get rid of it. Unfortunately I got pulled over for it so it must go now (so I can pay the ticket).

I'm not looking for trades, or to ship it. Looking to sell it locally. I am hoping to get around $300 for it. I can drop it off if you're close or we can meet up if you're kinda far. I can also help install it on your car for free also. I will ship it for $400 shipped. This will cover shipping, the box, hassal, ect. I'm sorry if it's high but I would prefer to sell it local

What's picture is what you get. It has clamps, and both of them are fine. The exhaust runs and sounds fine. I just took it off my car so it is dirty in the pictures but I will have it looking mint when it is picked up. There is no gasket or hardware. You can reuse the stock gasket and bolts.

Here are the pictures, PM with any questions.

Best way to contract me is PM. Also feel free to ask any questions

·
Registered
314 Posts
Well if you offered to ship it you would probably have a deal.. I'm looking for an exhaust too for a fa5 but looking for skunk2 or ti-c.. Offer to ship and probably sell it quicker.. Goodluck..

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I know, but I don't know were the box is for this. I will look around and see if I can find it.

Edited first post with shipping info

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If someone is interested I will be having my DCRH for sale soon as well. I can include both as a "package" deal for cheap. Would prefer not to ship though

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
doubt you'd want to but you could fight it lol Legal Speed Designs (LSD) exhaust-
Are LSD exhausts smog legal?
Exhausts are not considered emissions devices, therefore they are smog legal and do not require a C.A.R.B exemption.

Are LSD exhausts within the decibel limit allowed by state law?
Every state has different laws when it comes to exhaust sound ratings. In General, most states have a 95 Db limit for exhausts. All of our current systems will pass the sound level with a factory catalytic converter and downpipe.
Legal Speed Designs

not sure what the Db limit for VA is off the top of my head but if you feel like keeping your exhaust and getting a headache and fighting it, i'd do it lol

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lol I would but I dont have time with work and everything. plus I had my DCRH on so it was louder. the ticket said "improper exhaust, noise" on it though. It wasn't really loud but it didn't sound stock

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Lol I would but I dont have time with work and everything. plus I had my DCRH on so it was louder. the ticket said "improper exhaust, noise" on it though. It wasn't really loud but it didn't sound stock
ahhhh the plot thickens lol the DCRH would do it.... i'm trying to stay stock as much as possible hence the no interest in the evo wheels lol.... i'd buy the exhaust but where i live they'll pull you over in a heartbeat.... i've gotten 2 noise tickets for my stock stereo being to loud. lmao those make me laugh.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:bump: need gone. Don't let the couple posts above discourage you. This exhaust is not super loud like tsudo or skunk2. It sounds very nice and IMO one of the best. I am in college and can't risk getting pulled over so I have to sell it (plus my RH was installed which made it A LOT louder). PM me and we can work something out if you want both

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.