8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Being someone that owns a nitrous ls1 felt the need to chime in. The 98-02 camaros and trans am are light weight And will ***** smack the new camaros. The new ones are heavy as all hell, and if his car still has stock gear which is good for nothing more than cruising....this story holds a lot of weight. Put some 4.10s or 4.56s to that 6 speed and it would change the outcome drastically. Power to weight that race sounds about right, torque manipulation with gear in the Camaro, new race.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Unless the civic is built internally, a 75 shot of nitrous isn't going to get you much of anything, let's assume bolt ons, with bolt ons you are looking at like 190whp maybe 200. A 75 shot like he said, would be around 60whp. So 260whp only on bottle giving a 400whp car a good run? Sounds made up somewhere honestly, not trying to talk **** but unless your mods consist of more, it's hard to believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
I love when people google how much peak hp a car makes and uses that to decide the winner? Peak numbers and real world results can be quite different.

·
Registered
11,043 Posts
ROFL 190-200 "maybe" with bolt ons. Man this dude doesn't seem to know his own vehicle.

And either way a 75 shot on an si will give very close to 75 horsepower. Sometimes more than 75 horsepower.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts