8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to lower my civic a bit more to the floor but I was woundering how I would go on doing that. some people have told me that the only way is to buy the springs and others are telling me diffrent

·
Registered
389 Posts
yeah, you are going to need lowering springs or coilovers. I know some ppl who have cut there stock springs, but i would not recommend that as it will quickly detroy and stock suspension

·
Registered
4,839 Posts

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
I wanted to lower my civic a bit more to the floor but I was woundering how I would go on doing that. some people have told me that the only way is to buy the springs and others are telling me diffrent

Yeah...you are going to need to get springs or coilovers if you want to do it the right way. there are other ways of going about it but all you will do is ruin your suspension if you take shortcuts.
You will probably also want to get some adjustable camber arms and bolts too and install those while you are changing out your springs.

·
Registered
762 Posts
sorry about the thread jack, but while on the lowering topic. I just lowered my si on springs and my abs light is on along with vsa. i was told this is not normal, and i'm sure all the abs sensors are on. is there any other way of fixing this besides going to the dealer?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts