8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased some Ksport Lowering coilovers back in November. My boyfriend and his friends installed them for me!:wheee:

Before:

After:

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Gorgeous car. Nice drop. I am interested in the KSport coilovers. How do they ride and handle? Do you know their spring rates?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
That’s HOTT, What did that do to your warranty?
since the suspension was altered, the dealership/Honda has to prove that the alteration was the direct result of the failure of the warranty issue. thus if anything pertaining to the suspension was the fail, the dealership/Honda has to prove that the alteration was the direct result, if they do find that then the part that failed will NOT be covered under warranty. For example the dealership/Honda cannot deny a transmission grind warranty work and claim that the lowering of the vehicle caused the grind in the transmission.

There's a law stating the more specifics, I can't find it though. Hope that helps.

Back to topic, Nice car, color and drop.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks everyone for the comments. i personally like the stock rims for now. maybe down the road i will upgrade to different rims. i like the ksport, nice ride imo. they are 36 way adjustable coilovers, so you can put the spring rate to whatever

1 - 18 of 18 Posts