8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was messing around on the net and found this sweet si 2 dr...wondering if there is a body kit like this that exists:

Attachments

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
thats the concept car from 2005 and no that kit isnt out unless you make it yourself. I'm surprised nobody has come out with that because so man people like it

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
way to rain on my parade fellas...you think they would make it since so many people like it, hint hint...

That front end is sick and the spoilers not bad either, but i already know where to find that. The whole thing reminds me of the mugen si 4 dr, which is kinda the look i want for my 2 dr, guess I should've gotten the 4....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldnt know what to search for...what makes you think someone has a replica kit like that?

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
GeezerSi said:
I wonder why the actual production design is usually a let-down compare to the concept?
Concept cars don't have to worry about safety issues like production cars do. They also don't really have to worry about production costs, so they can go all out. Of course, the whole point of the concept is to show you the vision -- going too far (i.e. the Brembo brakes, and the clear dot tailights) sometimes makes people somewhat disillusioned with what actually comes out.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
xtv-sidecar said:
Oops, wrong thread. I thought we were talking about that other thread with the raised Spoiler. :thumb:

I thought I was in this thread: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54592

Ooops.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts