8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i dont think i need to explain myself anymore but does anyone know where i can get seat cleaner for the si. also i got a new bumper and my jdm embalem is on my old one.. do i just take it off and put it on my new bumper? do i need to do something else? thx 8th

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
thats not fair, ive been trying to convince my gf to make some love stains in my car but shes more of a in the room lights off kinda girl:dancing::thumb:

·
Registered
379 Posts
LOL..

as for the seat... any kind of cloth cleaner should work..
did you get a new grille too? you can put the new bumper on and use the old grille
.. i think

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was hard very hard.

well my old grille is real messed up from the accident i just want to take my embalem and put it on there.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
well i dont think i need to explain myself anymore but does anyone know where i can get seat cleaner for the si. also i got a new bumper and my jdm embalem is on my old one.. do i just take it off and put it on my new bumper? do i need to do something else? thx 8th

:thumb:

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
LMfao this thread rules,because i have the aformentioned problem (did i use that word correctly???):wavey::iorun:

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sooo can i use suade cleaner? lol i got my jdm embalem off now how to i reapply the sticky stuff and what do i use? rubber cement?

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol well.... im just gonna say the whole story... me and her were in the back... she came through the middle trying to get out instead of through the back.. she sat back in the seat and ........................ lmao a little part was dying inside of me while she was getting ready to sit down...

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
haha i have a stain on my back seat from when i first bought my car that only i and one other girl know how it got there and i have tried everything so thanks for the link i will try it ;)

I christen each car i get, its good luck dont you know.

edit: nm i tried soap and water...

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Dude how the hell did you oull that off the seat fully reclined is uncomfortable as hell! I tried with pillows... lol still no good
good job!

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Hmmm... this is in the mechanical problems thread, it says Love stain. There are only 16 replies but 130 views. Do that many people have a similar problem or are there at least 100 pervs out there wanting to see someone else's stain?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts