8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
ElectricFaerie said:
i'll be the only girl in houma with a new si :)
sorry boys!
While you are waiting for your new car you can watch me drive by in Houma in my new silver EX coupe w/Nav. Purchased from Barker's, if that where you are going to buy your Si?

·
Registered
57 Posts
yes, only one in houma to put deposit so far.
which i dont understand.. but they are getting a floor model very soon... but cant sell it. told me i could test drive it everyday while waiting tho

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Baton Rouge here, nice to see other enthusiats from the bOot :D
I'm also first on the list to get a black Si w/ navi at Team honda off siegen

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm from New Orleans - working during the week in Lafayette, going back home (Algiers) for the weekends. I just picked up my new 2006 LX Civic from Moss Honda here in Lafayette last night. Pretty sweet so far!

·
Registered
57 Posts
now i have a 02 white ex coupe... my fiji blue from barker honda should be here wthitin the month... had to get w/o nav and wheels too.... money is a issue for me, but i'll hook up something later on :)
still only one ordered in houma as of now..

·
Registered
57 Posts
i saw a 06 silver ex riding around.. must be you.. i also saw an atomic blue one and a couple of white ones.. a girl i work with has one of them
my mom is going to try and get them to put a big bow on it for me :)
i am sooooo excited!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
im from chalmette, now in lafayette, and the new civic is only a dream now. i'm driving a 01 inca pearl ex coupe. working in N.O. and then 06 hopefully will come my way

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Lake Charles here...

Lake Charles - - - Just bought a Certified Used '06 EX Coupe. I think I made out better getting a used one . . . the Honda Certified Used warranty increases my bmpr to bmpr warranty to 4yr / 48K and 7yr / 100K on the DrvTrain, the car only has 4K now. I love the car so far!!!! GALAXY GREY RULES!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Finally got my Nighthawk Black Si w/ nav in on friday the 20th. Shes a beauty, anyone else got theirs yet? I think I have the first nav in the state! I saw one coming in to shreveport a week after mine, dunno if it arrived yet though.

-Tim

·
Registered
57 Posts
i got my fiji blue si last week, non nav.. but i love it!!!! bring it in tomorrow to get body kit and fog lights.
will post pics asap.. btw, houma here

1 - 17 of 17 Posts