8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2,287 Posts
o yea that raises another question, can i just get a braketag from new orleans, or from the one in denham springs?
some one told me it wouldnt work unless i got it in Jeff parish.

im in metairie/new orleans area btw
Brake Tag?? If you are talking about a Louisiana State Inspection Sticker, I am pretty sure it is the same statewide.

· Registered
2,287 Posts
Anyways is there anywhere else to get an inspection sticker that could care less of a rats ass?
If you are back in Lake Charles, go to the Market Basket in Moss Bluff ... there is a small blue building on the east side of the parking lot - go there. (just roll your front windows down before you get there)

· Registered
2,287 Posts
Sweet! Why'd you drive to AZ? That's my home state, so I still take road trips out there. :D
Az was an overnight stop on that trip but I have stayed in different areas of it on other occasions. The landscape in Az is awesome if you can appreciate an arid climate. (the Flagstaff area is prob my fav)

· Registered
2,287 Posts
spotted two FA5's last night coming from the hollywood theaters in Covington one white with black wheels and the other a habi-red. Both had HIDs and exhaust from what i could tell. Ya'll were getting on the on ramp towards mandeville while i was pulling out of the parking lot. :thumb:
These two cars?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Honda civic

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Sedan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.