8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 250 Posts

· Registered
2,467 Posts
:( How's your visit to Louisiana treating you?
pretty good

i miss it here actually.. and it seems like a lot has changed which kinda surprises me 'cause it hasn't even been 3 months yet

· Registered
2,467 Posts
Cool. How long are you here? Are you going to make it up for the Mugen lunch in January?
i'm leaving around 4ish tomorrow.. what date is the lunch? i can try and make it depending on my work situation

· Registered
2,467 Posts
Because the SC thread, as of now, hasnt had anyone posting about selling items or racing.
were people posting about racing?

i know there was discussion of selling things but if there was racing i completely missed it

· Registered
2,467 Posts
i don't really care that there's a new thread.. i was just wondering what all the reasons were for it

· Registered
2,467 Posts
i can't go tomorrow.. i still haven't been able to find a job so i gotta spend tomorrow looking even more. i'm so tired of this....

· Registered
2,467 Posts
i had never seen an 8th gen next to a del sol before.. i knew it was a lot smaller but this pic makes the del sol look like a little baby civic

· Registered
2,467 Posts
anyone have an si wheels for sale? help me out.. in need of some
this is the kind of post that could potentially knock this thread to the graveyard with the old louisiana chat thread.. just to let ya know

:readtherules:

· Registered
2,467 Posts
anyone here happen to know of some cheap (yet good) ways to replace a fog light lens? i've read about lexam and supposedly it works well.. but i know i wouldn't be able to cut out the right sizes because i just suck at that stuff.. plus i have no tools here sadly

i need to get mine fixed soon.. they've both been cracked for a while but the passenger side is missing almost half the lens now thanks to having to drive through hail sunday. it's a huge eyesore

:banghead:

· Registered
2,467 Posts

· Registered
2,467 Posts
i'm only here for school. i could NEVER stay here.

i prob won't stay in louisiana forever but i think i'll be there for a while once i graduate because i've already gotten a few conditional job offers at All Star and Brian Harris.. and Walker Automotive

i'm upset that i can't ever go to these LA meets

· Registered
2,467 Posts
whoa man.. punctuation makes things easier to read

but yeah.. there are some guys from that area on here i think

1 - 20 of 250 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.