8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Snake, I am total agreement with you. The Exige in particular is my one fantasy car. Lightweight, svelte, the epitome of what a sports car should be. Oh to be rich...

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
It's pretty funny I know a lot of ppl who make fun of them...can't understand why. I think they think its slow because it has 200hp lololol

I love these cars and would def. love to have one. Makes me proud ppl put b18 and k20 in them: )

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Snake, I am total agreement with you. The Exige in particular is my one fantasy car. Lightweight, svelte, the epitome of what a sports car should be. Oh to be rich...
can get slightly used lotus elises for 28k right now. I am just worried about other stuff so I can;t get myself to pull the trigger

·
Registered
289 Posts
It has that nice ugly look to me. My only gripe is the exhaust note. I spent a good week looking up exige exhaust clips...the engine is a 4 cylinder, if it were to drive by me, I wouldn't be able to tell it apart from a civic until I actually see it. :hyper:

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
At a Cars and Coffee meet last August, a guy showed up with an Elise that had a Type R motor in it. The car had a race header and higher lift cams. Sounded wild. To me, that would be the ultimate street car: Lightweight platform with a high revving, high hp Type R motor. BTW, this car screams as he got it on pretty good on the street where the meet was held.

Here are some pics of the car albeit w/o a closeup of the motor.

·
Premium Member
101,191 Posts
Nice, but I think I would rather have an Arial Atom

1 - 20 of 27 Posts