8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread might be for all the smokers out there, and Im not even sure if I put this in the right forum. When it rains, and I got my window cracked just enough to ash out of it, there is a ton a water that pours in when Im braking, making a right turn, accelerating, or just whenever it feels like it; even with just a half inch crack. The previous three cars Ive owned have had no comparison to the amount of water that comes inside, I do expect some water to get in, but this is kinda extreme. Im sure some of you out there know what Im talkin about, let me know if there is a solution to this problem.

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
I answered your question..son. Ill bet if you stopped smoking in your car, it would not be full of water, correct?
LMAO! Epic.

honestly OP you have 3 options, Quit smoking, Get vent visors, or sell the car.

If you can't stop smoking, atleast try not smoking in your car. Pretty nasty habit

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is there a way to completely remove this thread, I really wasn't looking for people to try and change my habits.

·
Wanna be troll
5,740 Posts
I don't know why people smoke inside their cars. That's one of the worst things to do to affect any kind of resale. When health insurance goes up for smokers, hopefully that forces people to quit lol.

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
LMAO! Epic.

honestly OP you have 3 options, Quit smoking, Get vent visors, or sell the car.

If you can't stop smoking, atleast try not smoking in your car. Pretty nasty habit
This is the best and only answers to this problem.

Is there a way to completely remove this thread, I really wasn't looking for people to try and change my habits.
I'm not removing it as I'm sure this question will come up in the future. But I will close it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.