8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD to TuGood2BTru ....THANKX TOMMY for the quick payment will shipout tomorrow.

Hi Guys,

I have bought this lot of OEM HONDA Oil filters some time back, Now that I sold the car I don't have any need for them. I have 23 of them with crush washer. I am asking for $75 OBO (shipped), that is almost close to $3 per filter.

If you are a DIY kind of guy it helps to have these in stock and save some $$$.

I can also split these but it will be $3 each plus shipping.

If intrested pm me or shoot me an email [email protected], I also welcome pick up if you want.

Here are some pictures

Thank you for looking

J
PS:Bump if viewed please

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Not sure if we are allowed to bump, but each one separately with shipping would be more than just buying at honda no?

It is one hell of a deal, I just don't need 23 of them :p. I may make an offer in a day if noone picks this up

EDIT: Please PM me where you are in new joisey. My whole family lives up there, and they are coming down to TN next weekend. Might get one of them to pick some up.

·
Registered
281 Posts
good deal, change the title to just "honda oil filters", they fit like every honda made from 88 up with exception of the s2000 and the passport, glws, bump

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
these come with the gasket as a matter of fact the gasket is part of the filter itself and comes embeded on the filter and then it is shrink packaged so it is all OEM...........it also come with Crush washers............hope this helps.........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.