8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was installin my spring and i losted my socket while takin off the struts it fell down into the hole and now every time i turn it rolls how cna i get it back out since my hand wont fit in the hole

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
it will eventually fall out and it will be lost forever happened to me as well had it there for about 3 weeks until it just got lost and noise stopped lol

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
that sucks man... yea i would get a magnet and fish it out. i have a swivel bluepoint one with a led light and it really comes in handy sometimes.. lol but yea, losing tools suck. i just lost my favorite ratchet (82tooth 3/8 flex head snap-on ratchet $130) frickin sucks man.. i must have lost like 400 dollars worth of tools since i started working on cars :( and i had sentimental attachment to some of them

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
its not falllin out haha i cant even see it so i mite take off the black plastic to see if i can see it better cuz it on my passanger side and everytime i turn its there rollin and it bugs me

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.