8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
crxlvr said:
tones tunes in commack is excellent, tony is a good guy and he does great work. he did my 07 civic

:yeahthat: i have never personally been there but i have heard only good things about this guy.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
if you want the best tint you can possible get in the tri-state area.. check out www.lorenzotintny.com . featured i believe in 4 magazine's and spike tv. little expensive (about $250 for civic) but well worth it u wont be disappointed. look at the cars they work on. its located in the bronx.

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
Precision Audio Inc
3014 Jericho Tpke
East Northport, NY 11731
(631) 493-0185

$130 for 2 dr Si. i have had all my cars done there and never had any peeling, bubbling, etc..

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
illmaticone said:
if you want the best tint you can possible get in the tri-state area.. check out www.lorenzotintny.com . featured i believe in 4 magazine's and spike tv. little expensive (about $250 for civic) but well worth it u wont be disappointed. look at the cars they work on. its located in the bronx.
lol..tint can only get soo good... and i dont know of any tinting to be worth $250 for a 2dr car. all it is is a film. besides, any good shop will have a lifetime warrenty, so it doesnt matter if it is "the best".

·
Registered
414 Posts
yea i had my crx tinted for 130 back in 1997, to this day the tint has not faded at all, nor have i had any peeling or anything.

·
Registered
194 Posts
My shop tints windows, we're the only 3M automotive film dealer/installer on the Island. We also use Solar Gard window films. Both come with lifetime warranties on the install and the film.

PM me for a price quote, 8thCivic discounts FTW

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
pwrofdrm said:
My shop tints windows, we're the only 3M automotive film dealer/installer on the Island. We also use Solar Gard window films. Both come with lifetime warranties on the install and the film.

PM me for a price quote, 8thCivic discounts FTW
i might bring the car one of these days!
PM me a price quote for a 4dr with ceramic :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts