8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the whole honda/import scene. I just bought an 07 FG2 coupe in Galaxy Gray and I think some black rims would look pretty nice on it. I'm looking for a pretty plain rim (not a lot of spokes and not real fancy) for a decent price up to $150 or so each. I'd like them to be stock size as my tires are fairly new and I'll just switch them over. Any suggestions?

Also how much do stock SI rims usually sell for on craiglist or classifieds?

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I have 18" Axis wheels Black powder coated with clear coat over it, I'm looking to sell the for $550 with tires. If your interested email me @ ([email protected]) I do have pictures with them on the car and off!

·
Registered
52 Posts
IMO you'll have a difficult time finding something decent for $150/each.

Hows about one of these two for a little more?

Buddy Club P1 SF or 5zigen FNO1R-C, both 17x7, 5x114.3, +42 offset. Both are lighter than stock, the 5zigen is lighter and the BC is cheaper, and meet your requirements except that they're a bit higher in price. Otherwise you'll have to find mint used wheels or or go Rota brand....

Evasive is about the cheapest place

·
Registered
91 Posts
I agree with alohasurf^^^
I got my car last June and immediately wanted to buy new wheels for it. I was also looking for rims in that price range 125-150. After spending time on this site I realized that it makes a lot more sense to save up and buy a decent set of forged rims or higher quality rims. You'll be a lot happier when it comes to resale and maintenance. If you absolutely NEED wheels right now and are on a tight budget, I would go with Rota. I've heard mostly good things about them for the price. Good luck man.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wheels

IMO you'll have a difficult time finding something decent for $150/each.

Hows about one of these two for a little more?

Buddy Club P1 SF or 5zigen FNO1R-C, both 17x7, 5x114.3, +42 offset. Both are lighter than stock, the 5zigen is lighter and the BC is cheaper, and meet your requirements except that they're a bit higher in price. Otherwise you'll have to find mint used wheels or or go Rota brand....

Evasive is about the cheapest place

They used to be, not anymore...:dancing:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts