8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for si trunk and spoiler for mine..i have ex/lx trunk and lip spoiler..asm silver.. live in south texas and willing to drive anywhere in texas and give $150 bucks.. please...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn that sucks... any texas people??? really really want si trunk and spoiler...please... went up to $200...and i'll drive to meet and swap..:biggrin:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have 07 lx coupe asm silver.. i would be willing to drive anywhere in tx and bring the tools to do the swap... aka ford certified tech..:thumb: i have lx/ex trunk with the lip spoiler.. i really want the si spoiler but if you remove the lip spoiler theres like 4-6 holes in the trunk.. just easier to swap trunk for trunk and give you $200...how does that sound...:biggrin:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
still looking for that si trunk.. willing to pay $200 dollars.. willing to drive anywhere in texas..willing to let you keep the si badge... willing to give you my third brake light in the rear window..come on people.. i know there's a si owner out there that wants a lip spoiler on there trunk...:biggrin:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it's alabaster silver.. has lip spoiler.. really want si trunk and spoiler.. please... you interested?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts