8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been researching and scouring the forums for days. I am looking for real answers with if not scientific proof then a REAL logical explanation not some opinion of someone that has no real knowledge other than what they heard or read on the internet. I have a mechanicly stock 08 si coupe and I am looking to do some slight mods now but with the final intent to throw on a comptech supercharger. I already did fogs tint and plan to get the hfp lip kit but those have no performance gain. I want to upgrade the performance with hfp brake kit, hfp suspension, and comptech supercharger. I do not want to change the exhaust because I had a full exhaust on my old car and hated the sound. I want to keep it looking /sounding close to stock but yet be a little different (hfp kit). I have a fair amount of automotive knowledge and am confidant doing pretty much anything mechanical. (I rebuilt a 67 porsche 911) I don't want to have reliability issues but the car is not driven daily. I just want to make my fun car a little more fun. Can I get any suggestions keeping in mind that in the end I will have the supercharger bolted on and do not want to change the exhaust. Please

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
your gonna have to do something with your stock exhaust if you go f/i. everyone here has blown out their stock exhaust within a few weeks going f/i. just something to warn you of...
The people that I have read about that had problems used an aftermarket header. I plan to keep my complete exhaust stock. Was there any people that kept the exhaust all the way stock that had that problem??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.