8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting it done to both my Si (GGM) and my wife's EX sedan (TW). Price $600 for one or $1080 for both. Is it really worth it? Thanks in advance for your input.
Doug

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
do you have any pics for the clear bra? I've seen the black ones. Just wanted to see how 'clear' it really is...

·
idgaf
6,953 Posts
yes its worth it, but shop around for better price. I installed mine but the bumper area doesn't look professional. The hood and fender looks real good and was very easy to install

you can kind of see on mine up close, but not far away

·
Registered
107 Posts
totally worth it...had it on my previous two RSXs and have an appointment next week for my new Si. I will never own another new car without it. If you get a good installer they will "wrap" the hood so you dont see the lines of the film on the front and the sides.

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
yes its worth it, but shop around for better price. I installed mine but the bumper area doesn't look professional. The hood and fender looks real good and was very easy to install

you can kind of see on mine up close, but not far away
Dude...nice projectors...haha

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
YES get it. Worst mistake I ever made on this car. I have so many rockchips and on a white car, it hurts. The front of my car just doesn't look like how it should with only 8k miles on it. So yes, do it and do it quickly!

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
If I could make a recommendation to anyone buying a new Civic, it would be to avoid buying any Honda accessories and put that money towards a quality clear-bra. You'll thank me later.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
If you can afford it get the front bumper done as well - the best analogy I heard was that someone said their front bumper looks like a cheese grater - after 12k miles - mostly highway - I feel about that way right now...

I got it done for $360 even for 12" on the hood and side mirrors and they quoted me about $500-$600 for the bumper which I just couldn't afford at the time and wish I would have been able to have gotten done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts