8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
look good josh! its a very nice drop!

so i ran a mazdaspeed3 tonight. i was pretty impressed. i thought he was going to blow me out of the water. we did a 2nd gear roll @ 30mph. from 2nd - 3rd we were neck to neck. once we hit 4th he started to pull. i gotta step my game up. i was debating whether or not to get some cams. now its on, im getting some..haha

·
Registered
86 Posts

so i ran a mazdaspeed3 tonight. i was pretty impressed. i thought he was going to blow me out of the water. we did a 2nd gear roll @ 30mph. from 2nd - 3rd we were neck to neck. once we hit 4th he started to pull. i gotta step my game up. i was debating whether or not to get some cams. now its on, im getting some..haha
Awsome! i cant wait, i hate thes mazdaspeed3.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
looks good! now whats next? rims?
Thanks! I think next on the list is the Skunk2 rear camber kit and Window tint.

Thanks bro! [email protected] Mazdas...The cams are gonna be sweet. You definitely got the sexiest/most [email protected]$$ sedan in the Shreveport/ Bossier area.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Awsome! i cant wait, i hate thes mazdaspeed3.
hahaha i dont know what it is about people with turbo cars and blowing off their BOVs as us. SRT owners are the worst.
Thanks! I think next on the list is the Skunk2 rear camber kit and Window tint.

Thanks bro! [email protected] Mazdas...The cams are gonna be sweet. You definitely got the sexiest/most [email protected]$$ sedan in the Shreveport/ Bossier area.
haha thanks josh. window tint will set the car off very nicely!

·
Registered
276 Posts
so lets start planning this meet, if any of you guys know of a nice park we can BBQ at post up. also are we going to have this in shreveport or bossier? this will take place on the 23rd (sat).

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
My house has a nice grill...and beer.:beer: lol

The only park I can really think of is the one on Bert Kouns by Kingston Rd. Then again you have those spots on the bossier parkway that are set up nicely. We used to have club meets out at the parkway years back.

·
Registered
86 Posts
when i can save up some more money im down, and when adrian get a day off. they have some monster jam thin at our drag strip saturday if you want to take a drive this weekend should be fun oh and im goin to the state lowry state fair that day.

·
Registered
86 Posts
SCCA autox event!
November 7, 2010
@ Coleman Parking Lot in Bossier City, LA

Registration opens at 8 am and Tech opens at 9 am.
Mandatory Jr. Drivers meeting at 10:15am
Drivers Meeting at 10:30am
First Car out at 11:00am

For newcomers, fee is $15 per driver for two events.
$20 for SCCA members.
$30 for non-SCCA Members.
Spectating is free.

·
Registered
276 Posts
chillen at school hahaha, so when we meetin again it was fun haha
hey man, we have certain qualifications before you can "hang" with us.

1. gotta be a hybrid racing fan boy
2. gotta have i/h/e/fp or reflash
3. gotta break 14's
4. have a my civic is better than yours mentality.

LMAO hahah

those guys were a bunch of comedians, im off sunday-tuesday. i was thinking of driving down there so we can hit up those sunday night drags.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
if thats the case then yeah i know my cars better then all yalls.. put together :thumb:

how bout new rule
5: gotta be on a 4inch + drop.

:rotfl:

41 - 60 of 63 Posts