8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah...somewhat. I'm at work in my office. Damn security job can be boring...thank god for 8thcivic.com. LOL. I was lazy and really didn't want to read through all those pages.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
My screen name there is "cow."

I got lazy.

No 8thgen here (see LA chat thread).

I had a 7th gen Si. I was going to a meet that was hosted between ephatch & this site & joined to get info. I've been here since.

That Bimmer was nice, by the by.

·
Registered
276 Posts
sup dude, i dont have an 8thgen but i got a 7thgen civic. we should have a meet sometime. i got another buddy with a 7thgen. we go to clyde fant but their are a lot of immature kids that go and ruin everything. i just wanna get something set up where we can chill and hangout.

·
Registered
276 Posts
just picked up a fiji blue FA5 a week ago! where is everyone at? ive seen a few 8thgens crusing around the city

·
Registered
276 Posts
where is everyone at??? i waved down two SIs today. a NHBP on youree and a RR on bert kouns...lets start meeting up! ive seen about 3-5 SIs around the area.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hey AzunEX the BRCC rent-a-cops wont like you taking pic in the parking lot... for your avatars or at lest thats what it looks like to small to really tell

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey AzunEX the BRCC rent-a-cops wont like you taking pic in the parking lot... for your avatars or at lest thats what it looks like to small to really tell
BRCC? i took the pics at the boardwalk parking structure. i was there for like 30 min without any rent a cop showing up. lol

·
Registered
421 Posts
AzunEX said:
BRCC? i took the pics at the boardwalk parking structure. i was there for like 30 min without any rent a cop showing up. lol
Well all Parking garages look the same so I was taking a shot in the dark at guessing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AzunEX:
I believe I have seen you rolllin' around. I live around the Southern Hills area..but drive all over this dump of a city. You might have seen me cruising around.

Got anything going of Friday or Saturday? Maybe we could meet up or sumthin'...

·
Registered
276 Posts
AzunEX:
I believe I have seen you rolllin' around. I live around the Southern Hills area..but drive all over this dump of a city. You might have seen me cruising around.

Got anything going of Friday or Saturday? Maybe we could meet up or sumthin'...
finally another 8th member!!! haha. yea i have prolly seen you. i live in that area too. i got work on friday and sat but im off at 6pm. we can meet up after and take some :pics:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts