8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello my friends, I have a Honda Civic 2011 8th generation, 5 doors. I am looking for a diagram or driver control window guide, I would like to add closed windows through the remote. My control unit has 2 automatic.

I want to install it:

But I have 2 auto and the device fits in the wiring only for 1 auto
Wants to wire but does not know in the car what each wire does

Automotive design Personal luxury car Vehicle Motor vehicle Gadget

Font Tints and shades Gas Electric blue Transparency

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the help.
I can not identify what fits my car.

This should have it:

If not search the site further.
I searched the forum and I can not find, can you help me with that?
Thank you

I'm looking for a chart that will say what each of the essays does 1 to 22
Slope Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern

Rectangle Font Building Engineering Composite material

(I did not understand what everyone was doing)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
This thread has the info. Read the replies. Somewhere in it they discuss remote windows and what wiring you need to do.

Search for the topic:
power window switch wires location
I'm sorry but I can not find can you send me a screenshot?

I want to install it:

·
Registered
304 Posts
It looks like it comes with a wiring connector made to plug into the stock Honda main window control wiring harness.

Do you have door switch apart so you can look at the wiring connector? The picture of the wires half way down the webpage you linked is what your looking for. Plug the new unit into the wiring harness and follow the directions on the site to open or close windaows.

Looks simple or am I reading it wrong? The translation to English was garbled so I may not be understanding all of it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It looks like it comes with a wiring connector made to plug into the stock Honda main window control wiring harness.

Do you have door switch apart so you can look at the wiring connector? The picture of the wires half way down the webpage you linked is what your looking for. Plug the new unit into the wiring harness and follow the directions on the site to open or close windaows.

Looks simple or am I reading it wrong? The translation to English was garbled so I may not be understanding all of it.

You're right, it comes with a wire braid but it fits the command with 1 automatic and I have 2. Turns out it's a completely different wiring

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hello my friends, I have a Honda Civic 2011 8th generation, 5 doors. I am looking for a diagram or driver control window guide, I would like to add closed windows through the remote. My control unit has 2 automatic.

I want to install it:

View attachment 246778

View attachment 246777
wait a sec How do you have 2 auto bottons there ? mine only has driver auto roll up down....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts