8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at getting an si
What kind of prices are you guys getting? Right now most everyone is around msrp.
What kind of tires are the tires on the normal and the summer upgrade? Do you think it is worth the $200?
How great is the navi? Does it have all the features like voice command?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
welcome to 8thcivic. umm, i got my si for msrp like most others on here.. i dont really know about the tires, i stuck with the normal ones and they are pretty good, but from what i have heard, the summer tires are excellent. i dont know anything about the navi because i didnt get it, but others will help you on that one. overall the si is great! :thumb: x infinity!! lol

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok so according to tire rack the normal tires are Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 selling for $185.00 each
and the summer tires are Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2 selling for $156.00 each
The HX's have really bad ratings and the Exalto's have much better. I think I may try to get the normal one and then try to switch those tires out somewhere for some avon tech m550's which are 103 each http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...partnum=145WR7M550XL&fromCompare1=yes&place=1

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
the nav is really nice. I got a chance to play with it at the dealership. It does voice commands like you said - and it didn't have any problems when I was doing it. I know it's kind of hard to get a civic SI with nav right now (parts delay), but if you hang in there, you could probably find one shortly.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
webby said:
the nav is really nice. I got a chance to play with it at the dealership. It does voice commands like you said - and it didn't have any problems when I was doing it. I know it's kind of hard to get a civic SI with nav right now (parts delay), but if you hang in there, you could probably find one shortly.

Welcome to the site.
Cool, I am trying to decide whether it is worth 1800 out of my pocket. My local dealer is getting a black on black navi soon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts