8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems funny that my dealer had my si showing up at the end of the month and look what I found. I went to trade my vehicle in and do the paperwork and my dealer had his hands on my keys. I was able to crank it up and get a good look at it. It still has plastic on the seats. The pearl is awesome in the sunlight. I can't wait to drive it. They won't release it until the inspections are done and it rained all day yesterday. I will have more pics to show once I stage it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Congrats GeorgiaBoy. I also own a Nighthawk Black and I love it!! Just so damn hard to keep clean, but when it is, its fabolus!!!! The blue flake in the paint is sweet too. It rained like crazy here yesterday too, and I gotta get outside today and get her all nice and shiny!! That's right after I pick her up from getting the windows tinted 20% black!! Gonna be sweet!! Anyway, enjoy your new ride!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

I was curious how great it is going to look. I have always had black vehicles. They are show stoppers when they are clean. I was curious how much you paid for the tint and what you thought about the full front bumper cover?

·
Registered
78 Posts
The guy i'm getting it done at today, his regular price is $150, but I'm going with a darker than legal tint, and he's charging $175. Kinda steep, but this is the first time i've used this guy, but they say he's the best. And do you mean the front underbody spoiler? If so, I was thinking about just putting the front lips on, and not the whole HFP body kit.

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
nighthawkmetalhead said:
The guy i'm getting it done at today, his regular price is $150, but I'm going with a darker than legal tint, and he's charging $175. Kinda steep, but this is the first time i've used this guy, but they say he's the best. And do you mean the front underbody spoiler? If so, I was thinking about just putting the front lips on, and not the whole HFP body kit.
Im curious to know if they tint over all the little dots(rear window defroster) at the top on the rear window. I was told tint won't stick there. so they cut the tint around and there is a strip on my back window that doesnt have any tint on it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
vinyl strips

my girlfriend used a vinyl strip at the top of her rear window and it looks great , it will take care of that unfinished look. ( her car is black).

·
Registered
78 Posts
~racnjsn04~ said:
Im curious to know if they tint over all the little dots(rear window defroster) at the top on the rear window. I was told tint won't stick there. so they cut the tint around and there is a strip on my back window that doesnt have any tint on it.
Yea, you're right. When I picked mine up Saturday afternoon, there wasn't any tint on that part of the back window. The guy only charged me $125, which was cool! I got 20% put on and it looks amazing!! Black on black baby!! Will post up some pics when it stops raining!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts