8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

thats right my magnetic drain bolts and tranny fluid. it did not actually come in the mail cause i was not home when it was delivered so i had to drive to the ups store at 8pm to pick it up. they have crazy hours.now i have been using the amsoil tranny fluid and love it but figured since i was changing bolts i should change fluid again. this was part of my Christmas but the big Christmas present is the X intake and Hids.

i just figured i would share this with everyone.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is it a chick magnet?

nope. haha. i am glad i finally got it because i have been procrastinating for awhile about getting it.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How'd you manager to get the Skunk2 sticker with it?! lol, and where'd you order everything from?
they are skunk 2 magnetic drain bolts and they came with the the bolts.

Where'd you buy from, and can you list the p/n for the bolts? Thanks. :wavey:
Drain Bolts

Skunk2 Racing: OIL DRAIN PLUG SET

part number 657-05-0030(that is what was on my packing list at least) $40.23 shipped to my house.

Tranny fluid

https://www.amsoil.com/storefront/mtf.aspx

i just ordered it from their website. it was $27.69 shipped to my house.

hope this helps people.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

o btw what bolt goes where. they never told me. i assume that the longer magnet one goes on the transmission. am i right.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

lookie what i found.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kinda interested in the transmission fluid. Is it suppose to significantly change the ride of the car? I see it around alot in the forum. Thanks!
yes. also i reccomend getting the magnetic drain bolts as well. that way you pick up any metal floating around. i just finished changing it and i had just put more amsoil in it. i used rp and the new honda stuff and was not happy until amsoil.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.