8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
~racnjsn04~ said:
What is it? Where do I buy it? I want one! Is this civic really supercharged?
Yep it's supercharged :thumb: No details were posted-yet. I want one too!! :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
looks damn good... can't wait to see what kind of numbers it puts down. i'm gonna have trouble keeping up with these bad boys on the highways!

·
Registered
108 Posts
^The comptech website says that their s/c on a RSX-S gains about 40-50whp on 5psi.

I would guess that the gains would be about the same on the new Si. Either way I love how it looks. :thumb:

·
Registered
9 Posts
yeah it is the same sc that comptech sells for the rsx type s. I was looking at it the other day dont really like the eaton roots type sc that well had on on my old focus. You could get a greddy turbo kit for much cheaper.

·
Registered
9 Posts
never dynod it had it for a week wife wrecked it. got a insurance claim then bought a jr sc for 1100 i got it at cost when i worked at competition specialties in auburn a performance warehouse then she wrecked it again so now shes cut off from driving. but i did dyno my srt-4 and my awd hemi durango but i sold them both.. the focus was auto zetec so probaly not much running 6-8psi maybe and i stress maybe 150-160hp on a dynojet. just a rough estimate nothing great.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts