8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
where've u been? That piece of **** has been around for years, and im pretty sure discussed on this forum.

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
illusionstwice said:
where've u been? That piece of **** has been around for years, and im pretty sure discussed on this forum.
sorry if i has been discussed...
i dont really look into turbo products or stuff like it.
and my friend just asked me about it so i just found out

but yea it does look like a hair dryer

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
before I had my civic I actually thought about buying it but never went thru with it? has anybody here bought it?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
my friend actually had on on his blazer and he told me it actually worked! i told him it was in his head but he always told me it worked for gas millage and he said his blazer felt more peppy

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
jameslewis178 said:
my friend actually had on on his blazer and he told me it actually worked! i told him it was in his head but he always told me it worked for gas millage and he said his blazer felt more peppy
Ask him if he sees the silent black helicopters hovering around his house too...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Here's an idea for that dumbass company. Why don't they take that (idiotic) technology one step further and have the consumer cut a hole in the hood as to mount the item in question in the direct path of the airflow. This would make a "ram air" setup. lol Idiots are making money by scamming people and that just sucks.

·
Premium Member
112,534 Posts
I actually bought it. It is just like the tornado thing which i also bought. Its just a little piece of metal that you put in your intake tube and its suppose to spin the incoming air with its fins. I dont know if it works but since i bought them in threw them in my CAI right behind the filter. Oh well. I aint throwing away something that I paid for and its not hurting my car.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
galaxygrey13 said:
I actually bought it. It is just like the tornado thing which i also bought. Its just a little piece of metal that you put in your intake tube and its suppose to spin the incoming air with its fins. I dont know if it works but since i bought them in threw them in my CAI right behind the filter. Oh well. I aint throwing away something that I paid for and its not hurting my car.
do you actually feel it? :popcorn: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
112,534 Posts
I dont know. I put it on the day I put my CAI so i never noticed a difference except that the CAI sounds sweet.

I had it on with the stock intake and it did sound better but i didnt really feel it..

Its not up to 35 hp i dont know what it is up too but I dont recommend it cause you really cant feel it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts