8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and girls....how´s things going on?

It´s been a while since I don´t post anything....last time I was updating my R18 home made turbo thread.

Anyway, my FA1 got totalled by a 150cc bike, believe it or not. the bike hit the car in the middle, just a little after de left backdoor, about 65km/h. The car got the banana shape, and got totaled by the insurance company.

So....I got a FA5, (sedan Si), nighthawk black. 350km at the hodometer and I put it to run at Interlagos Raceway, a trackday event, that happened at december 21st.....I runned about 110km there, about 25 laps.

2 pictures of it at the track....to be more precise, at Senna´s S (the first S turn after the finish line:

All I´m gonna do is tint the windows and paint the rims with the same color that the car, with a thin redline at the wheel border.....I bought a 94 Coupe to play with, will post some pictures when it get ready.

:iorun:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
ahh i like ur side mirrors.. they are have the signal lights in them...our si's in the states dont have those...i saw them on a ex-l tho..i kinda want to do that mod...

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Doesn´t look too much, but the chassis got affected for good.....glad my kid wasn´t with me at the car, almost all the glass stan at her chair.

About the trackday, it depends on who organize it and where´s it´s going to happen. Here in Brazil, at Interlagos, is between US$125 and US$200, depending on who organize it. We have some cheaper ones, that lasts 2-3 hours, but this at Interlagos is the whole day long....

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahh i like ur side mirrors.. they are have the signal lights in them...our si's in the states dont have those...i saw them on a ex-l tho..i kinda want to do that mod...
From factory here at EX and Si.....and probably cheaper that at US..a friend has bought them for his LX, gonna check with him how much it costs....

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually, he still is among us....a sick guy I must tell.....I wasn´t wrong at the accident, and gave the best medical support he could get here....even then, he´s trying to sue me, charging medical expenses and the bike fix (I bought a new one for him)....

The world would be a better place without this kind of people......anyway, it´s good to be back posting and 8thcivic.....

Cheers.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Actually, he still is among us....a sick guy I must tell.....I wasn´t wrong at the accident, and gave the best medical support he could get here....even then, he´s trying to sue me, charging medical expenses and the bike fix (I bought a new one for him)....

The world would be a better place without this kind of people......anyway, it´s good to be back posting and 8thcivic.....

Cheers.
That's kinda messed up. Glad to hear that you're still running in the 8th family though!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.