8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I thought I would say hi to everyone and introduce myself.

I am waiting for my Black Si to roll off the truck in dec....

I stopped by the dealership today because I saw that they had a few LX's in stock, and they had an EX with Navi in stock and are selling it under 21K, which was surprising. But I guess they are not going to price gouge.

Anyway did not get an opportunity to test drive any of the cars, people were already there and waiting to test drive, but I did get to look at the Black Coupe LX in person and man I CANNOT wait for the my Si to come. They do have a different look to them in person...... beautiful comes to mind... :SHOCKED:

Anyway, Hi all...

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks,

No, the dealership is not accepting deposits until next month, the lady Im dealing with is really nice and told me that next month is when she will call me in to bring my piggy bank for a deposit. I think thats a good deal, she doesnt know the pricing so she does not want to lead me on with false promises, because they have known that other dealerships are taking deposits and they arent returning money if people dont want to car. So I put down the deposit, I get the color and options that I want and a delivery date. I shall wait. :driving:

Well they arent marking up the price, they are just about 1k more than the released prices. I didnt think that was bad. They will get me the color I want and options, Im not looking at the NAVI, because I know how to get around the NOVA, and DC area, and could buy a 5 dollar map from B&N, but I will put rims, lower it, and then whatever engine mods (turbo, supercharger) that come with it. I guess it'll be a process, and Im sure I'll find a body kit for it, I wouldnt mind a kit that made it look like the concept. Just keep it all black :driving:

·
Registered
313 Posts
:wavey: Welcome. Sounds like you've found a good dealership to work with. (It seems like there are so few.) Good color choice too, the Si should look sweet in black.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts