Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
boost1320 said:
I figured I would start a new Long Island Meet thread since the other one was too cluttered and people were having trouble finding directions to the meet spot.

For all who do not know where the spot is:

NIGHTHAWKSI said:
Place: Dave & Busters Farmingdale

Address: 261 Airport Plaza Blvd, Farmingdale, NY

Directions from Northern State: take exit 40S to route 110/broadhollow rd south. continue 10 minutes south on route 110. you will go under a bridge. just after the bridge you will see a movie theatre at the left corner.

Directions from LIE: take exist 49S. make a right onto route 110/broadhollow rd(south). continue south for 5-10 mintues on route 110. you will go under a bridge. just after the bridge you will see a movie theatre a teh left corner.

Directions from Southern State: take exit 32N to route 110. head north on route 110, pass the airport on the right. you will see a movie theater/homedepot/modells on the right.

All are welcome. The meet takes place on Wednesdays. People start showing up @ 8:30pm.
Due to users abusing the Chat threads, and violating the site rules in them, the old threads have been closed and new ones opened only under these conditions:

• No Selling in the chat threads, even if it is site related
    [*] No Rep abuse/whoring
    [*] No discussion of anything possibly related to copyright infringement
    [*] No post whoring, if you want to whore, take it to VIP (theres a thread here), if youre not VIP, now is a great time to consider joining. Posts that are considered whoring will be deleted.
    [*] Don't violate any of the other rules found here.

·
Registered
13,425 Posts
lol dan.......I felt like I was poor again and came home to an eviction notice....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
NIGHTHAWKSI
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing