·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Date: 15th Feb (sunday)

Time: 1100hrs.

Where: Juanita beach park, 9703 NE Juanita Dr, Kirkland, WA‎

juanita beach park kirkland wa - Google Maps

What: Share your fellow depressing lonesome soap stories over Lunch/cruise/perhaps some real ideas for the video!!! And maybe shoot something if possible/go-kart/bubble tea after. Any other ideas?

Weather predicted to be cloudy with chance of showers but what the heck. We meet rain or shine. :woot:

Let me know if you would prefer to meet somewhere else or if another day works better but seems most people prefer sunday. So sign up peeps!

1) Turboblue/fg2/phil
2) Danyo8fa/fa5/daniel
3) C2kmaster/fa5/Dain
4) Krazy206/R18/Henry (maybe)
5) NHBpinoy-fg2/fg2/Joey
6) Kronos32/fg2/Malcolm
7) Djs88/R18/Dany (maybe)
8) Valdeeze/fg2/Javi
9)David Steger/fg2

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm down.

i live in oly so of course closer would be better. haha
haha. If we do go-kart we'll be down closer to you and you'll be closer to home so it works out eventually. We could always do a meet down there in Oly next time too. Set up a meet next time! We had one meet down there previously.

Dangit! I would totally come to this, its right down my hill but i will me in California....
There'll always be others so no worries. You'll be having better weather.

Phil you already know to add me.
haha...yeah i should've guessed. might need some d.i.y help this sat if you're free depending if my stuff comes. Or could discuss the details of the decal/video further..which we never get around to doing...haa.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL you guys crack me up you would rather race go carts then your cars I guess whatever floats your boat...:dance:
It's more just to meet up and chill really. I guess those who plan to auto-x/track are waiting for slightly better weather too. I know there are a couple of people who expressed interest in tracking/auto-x but either don't have the money or like me are waiting on parts/weather and more time. For now, it's just hanging out..

·
Registered
466 Posts
LOL you guys crack me up you would rather race go carts then your cars I guess whatever floats your boat...:dance:
whats with the hate man? who cares if we want to go race carts? is the SI police going to get us?

whatever the plan is, i'm just there to meet new people than my ordinary group, talk about cars, and laugh about stupid ****.

anyways i'm trying to save money so i'll have to pass up on go carts, but i'm down with some bubble tea!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha no problem Joey. I mean we're down for whatever, don't have to do go-karts. We can just stand around parking lots and chat like we always do!! haha. And yeah bubble tea is a must.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah sorry i had to have it on sunday Dany but i did it just for you as i knew it was your birthday. haha..no no kidding. I mean most people would be busy sat anyway. Yeah well, hope you can make it out sunday!! What better way to spend your birthday than with some 8th gen guys huddled around our rides in a parking lot!!

·
Banned
3,234 Posts
:eek:mg: i thought you guys were all down for sure!! Same thing, ill hold a monday meet just for you too Malcolm!
Yeah bro my for sure time was for Sat, because i aint doin crap. but monday works too if peeps are tryin to meet up.

whats with the hate man? who cares if we want to go race carts? is the SI police going to get us?

whatever the plan is, i'm just there to meet new people than my ordinary group, talk about cars, and laugh about stupid ****.

anyways i'm trying to save money so i'll have to pass up on go carts, but i'm down with some bubble tea!
Yeah man true. its mostly about just kickin it and talking about random things and getting at least some driving in.

As for autoX I personally dont think i wanna track my car. my shocks currently need a break since im on sportlines with stockies. My tires are ****, and I dont think i wanna be replacing my breaks anytime soon. other than that im down for whatever. bubble tea sounds pretty good right now though.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts