8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just recieved my rt high flow cat and wanted to if i should use loctite on the o2 sensors or any other bolts?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yeah, I don't think that would be a good idea. If anything I would use some Anti-sieze or something like it so those bolts don't lock up. If something happens and you have to swap out your cat or you want to buy a raceheader or whatever, that is going to be a ***** to get those off with loctite on them. Just torque them down tight and maybe check 'em every couple of months if you're worried about it. When I put mine in I didn't use any anti-sieze cuz i didn't have any, but I wouldnt use loctite. :thumb:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tmac1221 said:
Yeah, I don't think that would be a good idea. If anything I would use some Anti-sieze or something like it so those bolts don't lock up. If something happens and you have to swap out your cat or you want to buy a raceheader or whatever, that is going to be a ***** to get those off with loctite on them. Just torque them down tight and maybe check 'em every couple of months if you're worried about it. When I put mine in I didn't use any anti-sieze cuz i didn't have any, but I wouldnt use loctite. :thumb:
thanx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts