8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys.. i expected some help from here... if i can't get it that's fine, but someone tell me why my thread was locked please. i don't think i broke any rules.

and as for the question about not shooting radar that someone asked. me and my friends have V1s in the car. that's how i know.

·
Registered
525 Posts
im guessing its cuz of this rule:

17. Street racing related threads and posts are not permitted and will be deleted on sight. No questions asked. 8thcivic.com does not tolerate nor condone illicit activities. This includes excessive/top speed runs on public roads. All racing and speed related posts are deemed to be on public roads unless adequate proof is provided that it was done on a private track, such as a timeslip or video clearly showing it is not a public road.

·
Registered
310 Posts
my question is was it a city cop or CHP? cause if it's CHP then they should have a dash cam. the cop prolly just looked at the readin on the speedo when he caught up to u, n i've never heard n e thing on minimum distance/time a cop has to pace u before he stops u, if ur speeding then ur speeding, they have every right to stop u n ticket u or n e one else on the road that is caught speeding. cops don't write tickets to be a**holes(well, some do i guess), it's part of their job to protect n serve.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
i just got my 2nd speeding ticket at like 2am today. If only i had the skills of ant. I am thinking of fighting my first one tho cause i was not radared or anything but ill see wat happens.

·
Premium Member
30,957 Posts
it was closed as per site rules your thread had talk of street racing....

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/8thc...ems/20021-updated-site-rules-please-read.html

17. Street racing related threads and posts are not permitted and will be deleted on sight. No questions asked. 8thcivic.com does not tolerate nor condone illicit activities. This includes excessive/top speed runs on public roads. All racing and speed related posts are deemed to be on public roads unless adequate proof is provided that it was done on a private track, such as a timeslip or video clearly showing it is not a public road.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh wow.. i was not racing guys.. definitely not.. i can see how a mod would mistake it though, so i'm sorry to everyone. my bad guys!

thanks for the input everyone, much appreciated!

and to the person who asked about the cop, it was a sheriff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.