8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in MA/NH/ME/RI done the fabric change on the doors? This is not something I trust myself to do alone and I wanna check it out before I do it. I am low on $$ so I will get the cheap mods out of the way to contain my need to modify while I build up some $$.

I would love to see it in person and hear more about the process.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I got red JDM recaro door panel inserts but have to trade door panels for 06+ Si Coupes only. PM for more detail.

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can do it, it is really easy if you are patient. Heck I did it.
I am very very impatient. And sadly I have to admit I am clumsy and "unskilled" with my hands since I shake like a crazy mofo who had a bad crack overdose :(

·
Premium Member
41,907 Posts
There is a great DIY on this somewhere on the ocho, this is something I have been planning to do for months but have not gotten around to it. I have to have it done before our whistler run....arrgghhh

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I have been putting this off forever. If Alphi wants to trade then I will just do that and be happy and done :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
darkrom
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing