8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an extra set of rims around that they wouldn't mind me using for a few days. I have a rim project I want to start in the next month or so. So i need to borrow some rims while work my project

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rims no tires might work. I need to take the tires of my current rims to complete my project

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don't care they could be steelies for all i care.

as long as they are 5x114.5 we are all good

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no Dan I'm not going to give you head... lol

Thanks man I'll see if I can get something with tires but we'll see. Not sure when I'm going to take on this project. Will have to be a weekend project anyways

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
matt wtf are u gonna do to those gram lights? my friend that sold u the gram lights still has my stock wheels/tires in his garage. But he works all the time and i havnt spoken to him for a while. if u still need them i'll call him up.

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bronze?? We'll see

I fu*king curbed one the other day. It's not bad just a small nick but it pissed me off!!!

So I thought in stead of fixing the rim and trying to color match why not do something totally different.

=)
You guys will just have to wait and see...

And those of you who might know, Albert & Kati Please don't ruin my surprise

Ps. it's gonna look so badass

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright Mikey lets make a deal. Since your so mo happy. You let me use your wheels and I'll let you in on my little project!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts