8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
haaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Amazing.

While this hilarious, I really think there might be some merit behind the premise. If you continue to coddle overweight children, what is their motivation to lose weight? I am a bit overweight, but I still get with fine ladies. Aside from the health aspect, why should I lose weight? If you could all call me a fatass every so often that would be great!

oh and +1 for the greeaaaaat find!

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
I would feel bad laughing because its not that nice making fun of fat people. But Type X you're kinda husky yourself, I've seen your pics. :eek:hsnap: But i guess that doesn't omit you from having the right to make fun of other fat people. Sometimes i wish i was fat so i could eat anything i want.

·
Banned
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FGRedline said:
I would feel bad laughing because its not that nice making fun of fat people. But Type X you're kinda husky yourself, I've seen your pics. :eek:hsnap: But i guess that doesn't omit you from having the right to make fun of other fat people. Sometimes i wish i was fat so i could eat anything i want.

I'm 6'4 225lbs :) I dont consider that husky ...but its cool :)

You should never be allowed to make fun of people if you can't take criticism yourself.

+1 for you :dancing:

·
Banned
6,469 Posts
I dont kno whats funny about fat people.

..But, the way the news cast is talking about them! is like WTF..lol haha, while their talking, theirs a fat guy and lady next to them talking about the same issues.:laughing:

·
Banned
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SpeedDemon said:
I dont kno whats funny about fat people.

..But, the way the news cast is talking about them! is like WTF..lol haha, while their talking, theirs a fat guy and lady next to them talking about the same issues.:laughing:

yea those guys are all comedians they have a few other sketches about HUMAN heads found in whoppers lol with interviews by the rednecks that find them lol

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Making fun of fat kids is a bit extreme.. but something needs to be said. I think something needs to be said to the PARENTS. I think it's pretty ****** up AND borderline child abuse when I see an 8 year old that is 20+ lbs overweight. It shows 5x as much on a kid so young than it does on an adult, and it's just ridiculous. Sometimes the kid doesn't have too much control over it when their parents are making all the decisions, but once they hit 12+ they kinda start making their own decisions and that's when something needs to be done.

But I do agree in a way.. if I was a fatty and someone called me out on it, you bet your ass I'd avoid Chipotle for the next few months. And I don't think Type X is 'husky', he's just a big mofo all around.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts