8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the photos i got from Little Joes Auto Springfest 2010. Anyone else who attended feel free to post up your photos here.

This was in a MR2.

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
dang it. I didn't realize we had that many good looking cars around here. I just saw that blue Silvia the other day. I'm infatuated with that black blobeye and i Love the splatter wheels. The grenade shifter is pretty badass IMO. Nice pics, Mike. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dang it. I didn't realize we had that many good looking cars around here. I just saw that blue Silvia the other day. I'm infatuated with that black blobeye and i Love the splatter wheels. The grenade shifter is pretty badass IMO. Nice pics, Mike. :thumb:
Thank you. Yea ive never seen half of the cars before which was nice. I would of been upset if i paid $5 to see cars i can see every sat night at freedom wash for free. You should of made it out Dawn.

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Thank you. Yea ive never seen half of the cars before which was nice. I would of been upset if i paid $5 to see cars i can see every sat night at freedom wash for free. You should of made it out Dawn.
I had just gotten home around 2 from doing the Knott's Island Half Metric. After 35 miles, my body needed rest. If it wasn't for that ride, I would have. Plus I would have probably just stood around bothering the Subie guys anyway. :giggle:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had just gotten home around 2 from doing the Knott's Island Half Metric. After 35 miles, my body needed rest. If it wasn't for that ride, I would have. Plus I would have probably just stood around bothering the Subie guys anyway. :giggle:
So what? Man 35 miles is nothing. All you had to do was stand and its not that hard. :deadhorse:

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
sweet pics....

that truck is crazy! lots of purpul wheelz, lol.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Hey, was that White Silvia a TRUE Silvia? or was it just a front clip RHD welded in place?

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
I haven't seen half of those cars here. That's nuts. where are all these cars at? must be garage kept cars.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Lots of tucked wheels in the pics. Thanks for sharing!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts